Online Fee Payment
Terms and conditions
1. Online fee payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards
2. Student/Parent has to enter the Register number. Kindly verify name and class of the student
3. Click on "View Fee " to get the details of the fees to paid.
4. Click on "Pay online" and you will be directed to online portal, wherein you have to select your mode of payment such as Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment.
5. Processing charges for each transaction:
If you choose to pay through internet banking transaction, an additional amount of Rs. 15 + Taxes (Rupees Fifteen only + applicable taxes) (or) an additional amount of Rs. 17 + Taxes (Rupees seventeen only + applicable taxes only SBI ,HDFC Group of Banks) shall be charged to your fee amount.
If you choose to pay any debit card a charge of 0.75% (zero.seven five percent only) + applicable taxes shall be payable. This amount will be automatically added in your fee due amount.
If If you choose to pay any credit card a charge of 1.1% (one.one percent only) + applicable taxes shall be payable. This amount will be automatically added in your fee due amount.
If there are any additional charges levied by your card vendor for this purpose, it will be an additional cost to be borne by you as applicable .
The payment of fee (Hostel and Academic) can pay through online process. The payments made are subject to following conditions:-
1.The Institute shall not be liable for payment of fee which deposited to the wrong account due to quoting of incorrect information. No liability will be accepted by the Institute if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
2.The fee is non-refundable therefore, hence, not permitted to claim the refund through dispute route on banking.
Abdul Hammed C.P
Muhmmed Siraj A.B
"The Source of wisdom and virtues"